At Big Mouth Social, We’re looking for a creative office assistant who’s an expert in juggling multiple tasks and can handle various clients tactfully and joyfully. Someone willing to learn, ready to explore various tasks and be a great support system for the team and clients is the right candidate for the job!
We’d love to have a fresher on board in our team of designers, writers and digital managers. We’re looking for someone with sincerity and academic excellence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Being the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
– Staying up to date with deadlines and helping the team achieve them
– Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
– Managing databases, maintaining Content sheets, Daily task sheets
– Knowledge of Social media channels and ability and willingness to post, interact, engage on all platforms
– Getting content and design made for client requirements
– Uploading reels, stories, blogs and keeping track of all postings
Skills & Expertise
– 2+ years of experience in an administrative role or as an office expert
– Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years of customer service experience preferred
– Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often work with confidential information
– Flexibility and adaptability, especially in a fast-paced digital marketing environment
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
– The ability to be proactive and take initiative
– Eagerness to learn new skills as per the job’s requirements
Above all, we want someone who’s hands-on and loves working (almost round the clock!)
P.S. We’re extremely selective about who joins our team, so make sure the resume and
cover note make a big impact!
Digital Marketing Executive
At Big Mouth Social, we’re looking for candidates for a job in a digital marketing role.
We’d love to have a fresher on board in our team of designers, writers and digital managers.
We’re looking for someone with sincerity and academic excellence.
The job profile is digital Media Marketing Executive, but we’d love for you to take on some more marketing responsibilities and learn from our 45+ clients across the globe.
We’re looking for someone who can make a BIG impact with their viral-worthy ideas on social platforms.
If the candidate has the ability to create engaging content for our clients and can connect with their audiences for lasting results, then he/she is the right brain for the job!
– Work with the team to develop large social media campaigns and execute them while ensuring desired results
– Offer analysis and reports on campaigns
– Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
– Consistently research ideas for new content for all clients and follow deadlines
– Keep up with the latest trends and create memorable memes
– Stay up to date with emerging social media platforms and technologies (yes, you can spend all your day on Instagram!)
– Assist in creating dynamic content for updates – graphic, written, video, polls, contests, etc.
– Optimize content following search engine optimization (SEO)
– Focus on content that increases audience interactions, presence and participation
– Manage multiple social media channels to boost likes, followers, shares.
– Master digital tools and software used in automation and effective implementation of digital marketing strategies.
Above all, we want someone who enjoys the job, and breathes Marketing!
The one who can Wake up. Think marketing. Sleep. Repeat.
P.S. we’re extremely selective about who joins our team, so make sure the resume and cover note make a big impact!